With features that surpass traditional mop buckets, the new generation of WaveBrake helps to clean floors with less effort to get the job done safer, without sacrificing quality and durability. The side-press and down-press wringers are designed to last 5-years or 200,000 cycles. Molded-in WaveBrake baffles disrupt wave formation, reducing splash up to 80% versus leading competitors. Patented WaveBrake baffles result in less splashing while mopping and maneuvering.
- Part #: RCPFG1863898
- MPN: 1863898
- UPC: 086876221176
- UNSPC: 47121804
- Patented WaveBrake baffles result in less splashing while mopping and maneuvering, helping to create a safer environment for patrons and staff.
- The new generation of WaveBrake is built to last, with features you can continue to depend on.
- Handle is made from steel, with a comfort grip for long-lasting durability.
- Helps prevent water from spilling on to floors while emptying dirty water, to help floor remain dry and safe.
- Casters will not scuff floors, to keep them looking their best.
|Capacity Range (Volume) [Max]||35 qt|
|Suggested Use||General Mopping|
|Caster/Glide/Wheel Type||Four 3" Plastic Swivel Casters|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Unit of Measure||EA|