Contemporary design, strength and performance make these replacement casters an excellent choice for office and home furnishings. With appropriate stems and fasteners, each caster can be used on wood, metal and tubular metal chairs, furniture and other equipment. All casters carry the manufacturer's guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. For light to medium duty. Wheels rotate independently. HOW TO SELECT CASTERS:1. Remove caster from leg of chair base. 2. Match the stem of the caster to diagram. Select the correct length and diameter. (Tops of stems can be flat or roundedeither will fit.) 3. Determine if caster is to be used on chair mats, hard floors or carpeting. Choose soft wheel casters for use on chair mats, linoleum (vinyl), and hard floors; hard wheel casters for carpeting. Weight rated 110 lbs. per caster wheel.
- Part #: MAS64526
- MPN: 64526
- UPC: 034238645269
- UNSPC: 56112107
- 2" dia. dual wheels for light-to-medium duty applications.
- With appropriate stems and fasteners, each caster can be used on wood, metal and tubular metal chairs, furniture and other equipment.
- All casters carry the manufacturer's guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
- For light to medium duty.
- Wheels rotate independently.
|Caster/Glide/Wheel||Grip Ring Stem Twin Wheel Casters|
|Weight Capacity (text)||110 lbs Per Caster|
|For Use With||Chair Mats; Hard Floors|
|Stem Size (W x H)||0.44" x 1.38"|
|Caster/Wheel Size||1.5" Caster; 2" Wheel|
|Wheel Type||Soft Twin Wheel|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Unit of Measure||ST|
Based on 0 Reviews