3M TopLine Autoscrubber Pad 5000 is the ideal cleaning pad to prepare a floor finish for burnishing. It can also be used for daily cleaning. A highly conformable construction of non-woven, high-quality synthetic fibers provides maximum floor-to-pad contact. Fibers are bonded throughout the web with a durable resin system, providing consistent performance throughout the long life of this washable, reusable floor pad. An open construction resists clogging. Sized for rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
- Part #: MMM18049
- MPN: 5000
- UPC: 004801118049
- UNSPC: 47121608
- Moderate scrubbing pad cleans floors in preparation for burnishing.
- Open construction makes it ideal for autoscrubber use.
- Durable resin system permeates the webbing for high performance over the life of the pad.
- More aggressive cleaning than typical red and white floor pads.
- Sized for rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
|For Use With||Rotary Floor Machines (175-600 RPM)|
|Material(s)||Non-Woven Polyester Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Unit of Measure||CT|