3M Red Buffer Pads 5100 can be used for everyday cleaning, remove light soil, scuff marks and black heel marks. Its regular use reduces the frequency of scrub-and-recoat operations, enhancing the appearance of your finished floors with reduced labor and materials costs. Fibers throughout the pad are uniformly coated with a high-quality resin and fine cleaning particles, providing good performance throughout the pad's long life. Open-web construction means this washable, reusable pad resists clogging and loading. Conformable fibers provide maximum pad-to-floor contact. Pads are reversible. For rotary swing machines and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
- Part #: MMM59065
- MPN: 5100
- UPC: 048011590653
- UNSPC: 47121603
- Use for everyday cleaning and light scrubbing under automatic and rotary floor machines.
- Removes soil, scratches, scuff marks and black heel marks to enhance appearance.
- Open web construction resists loading and clogging.
- Uniform resin coating throughout the web delivers high performance over the life of the pad.
- Can also be used with a swing machine for spray buffing and cleaning.
|For Use With||Rotary or Automatic Floor Machines (175-600 RPM)|
|Material(s)||Non-Woven Polyester Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||50%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||50%|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Unit of Measure||CT|